Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller is Mapa Spontex UK Ltd., Berkeley Business Park, Wainwright Road, Worcester, WR4 9ZS. Please do not send claims to this address.
1. The Spontex ‘Try me, Love me’ promotion is open to UK residents who are 16+ and excludes employees and their families of Mapa Spontex UK Ltd., subsidiary and associated companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Spontex ‘Try me, Love me’ promotion applies to Spontex 3 Magic Effect Microfibre Cloths & Spontex Microfibre Kits: Window, Kitchen & Bathroom.
3. To take part in the Spontex ‘Try me, Love me’ promotion, purchase a promotional pack of Spontex 3 Magic Effect Microfibre Cloths or Spontex Microfibre Kits: Window, Kitchen & Bathroom within the promotional period 01.07.2018 to 31.12.2019. To claim your money back, visit the promotional website www.spontex.co.uk/trymeloveme.
4. Complete the online registration form by entering your personal details including full name, full postal address, a valid email address and the unique code printed on the sticker of the promotional product you purchased. You will also need to provide a minimum of 15 words explaining why you did not like your Spontex product and, upload a photo of your itemised till receipt. The receipt will need to show purchase of a qualifying Spontex 3 Magic Effect Microfibre Cloths or Spontex Microfibre Kits: Window, Kitchen & Bathroom, clearly show the till receipt number and must be dated within the promotional period 01.07.2018 to 31.12.2019. Till receipts must be uploaded in the format of PNG, GIF or JPEG and a maximum file size limit of 3 MB applies. Please keep your original itemised till receipt as it may be required to further verify a claim.
5. Claims must be made by 23:59 31.01.2020. Any claim attempts made after this date or receipts that are not dated within the promotional period or don’t show purchase of a 3 Magic Effect Microfibre Cloths or Spontex Microfibre Kits: Window, Kitchen & Bathroom will be deemed as invalid.
6. Only one claim for a single refund per household, regardless of which product variant is purchased.
7. Direct claims only, participants cannot make claims under someone else's name or address. Please ensure your use your legal name at the time of claiming.
8. Each valid claim will receive a refund relative to the amount shown on the itemised till receipt for the qualifying Spontex 3 Magic Effect Microfibre Cloths or Spontex Microfibre Kits: Window, Kitchen & Bathroom product purchased and to a maximum of £3.50.
9. Each till receipt and pack image can only be used once. No claims from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with these instructions will be rejected.
10. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
11. Cheques will only be made payable to the person whose name appears on the online registration form and sent to the address given at the time of entry.
12. For enquiries relating to this offer please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Claimants give their consent that a third party, on behalf of the Promoter, for the purpose of administering this promotion only, will process their personal data. Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. English law shall govern these terms and conditions and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.